- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts or cashew nuts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- Wash and set the broccoli and cauliflower florets on the baking tray.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Set in the oven on low broil for 5-10 minutes. Makes sure not to overcook as then the veggies will be either soggy like boiled or burned.
- Meanwhile, combine basil, garlic, pine nuts, and olive oil in the bowl of a food processor or a blender; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Delicious sides are ready!