Even a novice cook can cook pasta with langoustines. The main thing is not to simplify the preparation of the sauce, as it saturates the dish. Large, with an exquisite sweet taste – red Argentine shrimp are obtained by wild fishing. They have no fat, but a lot of protein. An ideal dietary meat for those who follow the figure. Italian cuisine involves quality seafood. In Moscow, you can order delicious langoustines with home delivery at the Vkusman.com online store. Seafood contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids necessary for the body.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
■ Langoustines – 10-15 pcs.
■ Spaghetti – 300 gr
■ Garlic – 1-2 cloves
■ Dry white wine – 50 ml
■ Ghee oil – 1 tbsp. l.
■ Butter – 1 tbsp. l.
■ Salt, pepper to taste
- Clean the langoustines and remove the intestinal vein. Cut the tomatoes into cubes. Finely chop the garlic and parsley.
- Boil spaghetti in salted water for 1 minute less than indicated on the package. Leave some of the liquid in which the pasta was cooked.
In a frying pan with ghee, fry the shrimp with half the garlic and thyme sprigs – literally two minutes. Salt to taste. When ready, transfer to a bowl.
- Stew the tomato in the remaining oil with garlic. Add about 70 ml of pasta liquid and bring to a boil. Salt the prepared sauce.
- Add spaghetti, langoustines, parsley, and butter to the pan. Stir and immediately remove from heat.
- When serving, decorate the pasta with herbs.