Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free
I love this easy and quick recipe! As you can tell I am obsessed with green buckwheat. If you have not tried this amazing seed in baking or cooking, you are missing out! Rich in nutrients and healthy fiber, it is my go-to when I am craving something baked!
- 🥛1.5 cups of green buckwheat flour
- 🍌2 bananas
- 🥛 1/2 cup water or coconut milk
- 🥄 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 🥄 2 tbsp. cocoa (or carob – optional)
- 🥄1 tbsp Avocado oil
- 🍋 juice of half a lemon
- 🥄1 tsp baking soda
- Add all the ingredients (except for baking soda and lemon juice) into a blender and blend on high speed.
- Add lemon juice to baking soda and mix well; let it foam.
- Add it to the blended dough and gently mix it in.
- The consistency of the dough looks like thick sour cream.
- Add nuts or dried fruits, pieces of chocolate afterward.
- Fill the muffin molds 3/4 and bake at 170 ° for about 15 minutes.
- Check readiness with a toothpick.
*If you use maple syrup as a sweetener, just add a little bit less water so the dough does not come out runny!