3-Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Bombs
1 cup coconut manna/butter
1/2 cup dried shredded coconut
2 tbs coconut flour
1 tsp stevia (or 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup)
1 tsp cinnamon (or more to taste)
1 tbsp cocoa (or carob powder for an AIP version)
3 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp cocoa powder (for AIP substitute with carob powder)
1. Add the coconut butter to a bowl with the shredded coconut and stir.
2. Add the coconut flour, oil, honey (stevia), cinnamon, and cocoa powder.
3. Roll the dough out into balls sizes.
4. Place the balls on a plate lined with parchment paper and into the fridge for at least 1 hour to allow the balls to harden
5. Add the melted coconut oil, cocoa/carob powder, and a sweetener of choice, and mix until melted into a chocolate sauce.
Remove the balls from the fridge and use two forks to coat with the chocolate/carob mixture.
6. Put the balls in the fridge and enjoy as desert or as a healthy blood sugar stabilizing snack.