A sea of recipes for keto bombs for every taste, and salty, and sweet, and sour, and all together. They are convenient to take with you, and no one around even has the thought that this is something dietary. Fat bombs are usually made in the form of balls and look like regular candies.
Are there many fans of coconuts and coconut products on the site? Coconut is the perfect food for the keto diet. It has a lot of fat. Coconuts are also high in vitamins; coconut water is a great natural isotonic. If you follow the keto diet’s rules, you should try cooking something with coconut. And fat bombs are the place to start.
1 cup coconut manna/butter
1/2 cup dried shredded coconut
2 tbs coconut flour
1 tsp stevia (or 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup)
1 tsp cinnamon (or more to taste)
1 tbsp cocoa (or carob powder for an AIP version)
3 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp cocoa powder (for AIP substitute with carob powder)
1. Add the coconut butter to a bowl with the shredded coconut and stir.
2. Add the coconut flour, oil, honey (stevia), cinnamon, and cocoa powder.
3. Roll the dough out into balls sizes.
4. Place the balls on a plate lined with parchment paper and into the fridge for at least 1 hour to allow the balls to harden
5. Add the melted coconut oil, cocoa/carob powder, and a sweetener of choice, and mix until melted into a chocolate sauce.
Remove the balls from the fridge and use two forks to coat with the chocolate/carob mixture.
6. Put the balls in the fridge and enjoy as desert or as a healthy blood sugar stabilizing snack.