- 1.5 cup green buckwheat soaked for 12 hrs and rinsed,
- 0.5-1 cup water (just enough to blend),
- 2 tbsp psyllium and 2 tbsp avo oil,
- 1/2 tsp baking powder and
- 1/2 tsp soda with 2 tsp ACV
- Blend all the above-mentioned ingredients.
- Let the mix sit for 30 min.
- Make small balls that can fit in your hand and put them on the parchment paper on top of the baking sheet.
- Decorate with dulce flakes or sesame seeds.
- Bake it at 350F for 40 minutes until the wooden stick inserted comes back clean.
- Cool them off and enjoy with butter the same day.
Let me know if you liked them!
Zhanna Tarjeft, FNP-BC is a Functional Medicine Family Nurse Practitioner specializing in gut health issues such as SIFO (Small Intestinal Fungal Overgrowth), SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth), leaky gut, IBS, Mold illness (CIRS, Biotoxin illness), and in thyroid disorders such as hypothyroid and autoimmune thyroiditis (Hashimoto’s autoimmune thyroiditis). For more information on how to become a patient, please contact our office.
This web site offers health, wellness, fitness, and nutritional information and is provided for informational purposes only. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The use of any information provided on this web site is solely at your own risk. Nothing stated or posted on this web site or available through any services offered by Zhanna Tarjeft, FNP-BC and Sprouts Health, LLC, are intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine. Information provided on this web site DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and Zhanna Tarjeft, FNP-BC. © SproutsHealth.com2020 – © SproutsHealth.com