Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds and 3 tbsp water – set it aside for 10 min.
- 1 cup GF flour (I used King Arthur’s All-Purpose GF Flour)
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup cane sugar (I omit it as bananas provide sufficient sweetness)
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
A handful of Sunflower seeds, cranberries, raisins, pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine bananas, sugar, melted butter, lemon juice, and flaxseed egg together and blend on low in the blender or food processor.
- Combine spices, soda, baking powder, and gf flour together and mix.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture and mix it.
- Fold in any nuts and seeds if you are adding them to the mix.
- Add the mix to the cake tin and bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
- Check the doneness with a wooden pick.