Have you or someone you love been diagnosed with diabetes?
Did you know that Type 2 Diabetes can be REVERSED?
Reversing diabetes is not as simple as eating less and exercising more while taking more drugs and insulin! More drugs will cause more side effects with a little to no benefit to reversing diabetes and not addressing the root cause of YOUR diabetes!
The high blood sugar and complications are the symptoms, not the cause!
The issue is that the approach you may have used in the past is not addressing the cause, but merely is covering up the symptoms!
I have an approach that will help you if you are ready to change your life for the better!
I am using a new model to evaluate your blood sugar and general health to find and fix the root cause.
Picture YOUR life free from:
- Spending thousands on prescription drugs.
- Having to inject yourself with insulin at least once a day, if not 3 times a day!
- Being fatigued and having no energy for your children, spouse, and friends.
- Living under the constant stress of developing the horrible complications that can ruin your life and the lives of your loved ones.
Complications of Type 2 Diabetes
Diabetes is a silent disease! The complications show up later when it can be too late to reverse them!
Diabetes will ruin your life and cause pain, health problems, loss of income, and draining of your finances as the more medications you get prescribed will cost more and more money!
Lowering your high blood sugar is the most important piece of the puzzle, but it only seems that it is easy to achieve.
Diabetic neuropathy is a medical term to describe tingling, burning, numbness, and pain at the tips of the toes or fingers and gradually spreads upward. The excess blood sugar damages small nerves that regulate your digestion and sexual function too – hello, erectile dysfunction in men!
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
Excess blood sugar and insulin are the main causes of a polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Are you suffering from infertility, long, heavy, and irregular menses? Addressing your blood sugar level is one of the most important factors!
Heart Disease and Strokes
Just like high blood sugar damages nerves, it damages the blood vessels (arteries and veins) and impairs the blood flow throughout your body and to your heart.
The same applies here – the high blood sugars slowly “kill” the blood supply to the kidneys and you may be diagnosed with a different stage of kidney disease or even need the dialysis to stay alive, as your kidneys will not be able to excrete ammonia and other waste products from your body.
Diabetes increases the risk of serious eye diseases, such as cataracts and glaucoma, and may damage the blood vessels of the retina, potentially leading to blindness.
You will be able to:
- Get empowered that YOU can put your diabetes into remission. Learn more about your symptoms and causes
- Increase your energy levels with natural and safe treatment therapies.
- Slowly decrease your need to use prescription drugs.
- Save your money because you do not depend on the prescription drugs anymore
- Lose weight
- Improve your general health as we use more advanced testing to discover the nutritional and antioxidant deficiencies you may have!
YOUR underlying causes of developing diabetes are unique to YOU!