Rose Petal Tea
One easy way to surround yourself with delicate floral scents and add more originality to your daily routine is to make a delicate pink latte. Such a drink can be prepared completely without caffeine and even without the addition of milk, which will make it not only pleasant and tasty, but also healthy.
- 2 tbsp. l. dry tea rose petals for brewing;
- 1 tsp hibiscus flowers;
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon;
- 1/4 tsp ground star anise;
- 1 cup regular, almond milk, or oatmeal milk
1. Pour dry tea rose petals and spices into a glass of hot water and let it brew for 10-15 minutes.
2. In the meantime, heat the almond milk without boiling it. Froth the warm almond milk with a frother. An immersion blender with an attachment for frothing milk and cream is also suitable.
3. Fill warm cups with the resulting rose tea, after straining it from the petals. Add rose jam to taste. Then carefully pour in the frothed milk in a thin stream, constantly stirring with a gentle, circular motion of the cup.
4. For serving, sprinkle the top with dry tea rose petals or powder from ground dried strawberries or raspberries.