Vegan Pumpkin Mousse that is almost TOO easy to make and definitely too easy to eat. Just 6 ingredients and a blender, and you have the dreamiest fall dessert!
- 1 can full-fat coconut yogurt or coconut cream
- 1/2 cup (125g) pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients to the blender.
- Blend on medium-high speed until smooth, using the tamper or stopping to stir as necessary. Do not over blend or it will become too thin.
- Serve immediately or chill for 1-2 hours for a thicker texture.
- Top with coconut whipped cream and chopped nuts.
- Keep leftovers in the fridge.