Cellular Detox Drops – Liquid Chlorophyll
Chlorophyll is a green pigment that gives plants and algae their color. It is a vital component in photosynthesis, converting sunlight into chemical energy. This extract is thought to act as an antioxidant and aid the body in detoxification, as well as being used for its ability to prevent bad odors. This particular form of chlorophyll is water-soluble and is known as sodium copper chlorophyllin.
The Cellular Detox with Liquid Chlorophyll is designed to give your body the extra support it needs as multiple toxins are encountered every day. This supplement may help in the following areas:
- Detoxification*: Chlorophyll may aid in detoxifying the liver and blood, helping to remove toxins and heavy metals.
- Antioxidant properties*: Chlorophyll is a powerful antioxidant, which means it helps protect cells from damage caused by harmful molecules called free radicals.
- Digestive health*: Chlorophyll may help freshen breath, reduce digestive odor, and relieve occasional constipation.
- Immune support*: Some studies have suggested that chlorophyll may have antimicrobial properties, which could help boost the immune system.
- Wound healing*: Chlorophyll has been used topically to promote wound healing and reduce inflammation.
Why Functional Medicine Practitioner Zhanna, FNP-BC, IFMCP, Recommends it:
“I recommend liquid chlorophyll for cellular detox because it is a powerful antioxidant that helps to neutralize toxins, reduce inflammation, and boost immunity. It can also help to replenish electrolytes and hydrate the body. Chlorophyll is a natural detoxifier that helps to rid the body of unwanted toxins. It also helps to promote healthy digestion and can help to reduce bloating and constipation. Chlorophyll is also a great source of vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients. It is also a great way to get a healthy dose of chlorophyll without having to take supplements. Additionally, it can help to improve skin health and reduce acne breakouts. Finally, liquid chlorophyll is an excellent way to cleanse and detoxify the body on a cellular level, helping to promote overall health and well-being.”
Shake well before use. As a dietary supplement, take 1 dropper full directly into the mouth or into 16 ounces of water 1-2 times per day.
Interactions with Medications:
There is also not enough information on the interaction of chlorophyll with drugs, so if you want to take dietary supplements with chlorophyll while taking any prescription drugs, be sure to consult your doctor first.
The influence of chlorophyll on pregnant and lactating women has been little studied; therefore, it is not recommended to use food supplements with chlorophyll during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
There are no reviews yet.