At any time of the year, especially during summer, fresh desserts, primarily ice cream, are among the most popular desserts. Mousse is certainly one of my favorite and easy desserts that I make very often. If you love the bitter taste of coffee, be sure to use this ingredient to give it a kick.
But it’s even better to enjoy coffee mousse without cream and eggs, as well as consume more easily digestible foods. Therefore, even those who are intolerant or allergic to these two ingredients can safely consume this dessert without fear.
- 1 – 13.6 oz can Thai Kitchen coconut milk or any other milk that has been refrigerated overnight
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons cacao
- 2-3 teaspoons of instant espresso powder
- 3-4 tablespoons of agave or maple syrup to taste.
- Use a can of Thai Kitchen brand coconut milk that has been refrigerated overnight) Scoop out the solid cream into a mixing bowl.
- Add instant coffee and cacao powder to a blender with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend all the ingredients and make sure you like the taste.
- Scoop into glasses and enjoy!
Use coconut milk that has guar gum as one of the ingredients. Thai Kitchen coconut milk or a different brand would work. If there is no guar gum – the coconut milk will not thicken on top and you won’t be able to separate the liquid from a more solid part in the can.