Easy Coconut Treats
These yummy and easy to make treats became a staple in our house! I love that mild taste of coconut and moderate sweetness that these homemade deserts provide. Now, I have to figure out how to make them more keto-friendly.
- 2 packs dry coconut flakes (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 1 can condensed coconut milk
- dry vanilla or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons cocoa (more if you like it darker)
- 2 teaspoons of Maple syrup (or a different sweetener)
How to Make:
- Add dry coconut, vanilla, and condensed milk to the food processor.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Make small balls, set them on top of a cutting board, and put them in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the chocolate mix – if coconut oil is solid, set it into a warm water bath.
- Take out the balls from the freezer and dip one at a time and put on the parchment paper on top of the cutting board or a flat dish.
- Sprinkle with decorations right away. The balls will be ready right away! You can put it right into the container and in the fridge.