Easy Coconut Cookies (AIP, gf, df)
- ⅓ cup Ghee, melted (for AIP, use avocado oil or refined coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tb Gelatin
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- ⅓ cup Coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix oil and maple syrup.
- Sprinkle gelatin over the mixture and stir very well, then sprinkle baking soda into mixture and stir very well.
- Add coconut flour and salt and stir well to combine.
- If using a cookie scoop, scoop 1-Tb-sized balls onto parchment-lined jelly roll pan.
- If rolling balls with hands, place dough in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes, then roll into 1-Tb-sized balls and place on prepared pan.
- Pat down gently to flatten into rounds.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 6 to 8 minutes or until they just turn golden brown.