3 cans full-fat coconut milk
2 tbsp grass-fed gelatin
2 tbsp raw honey
1 tsp vanilla
- Pour 2 cans of coconut milk in the small pot and heat it, but do not let it boil.
- Take 1/2 cup of warm coconut milk and dissolve 2 tbsp gelatin mixing it well.
- Add the gelatin mixture to the rest of warm coconut milk.
- Add the rest 2 cans coconut milk to warmed coconut milk and mix it well.
- Mix honey and vanilla to the mix.
- Let coconut mixture cool to 92F and add yogurt starter you have on hand (for example, Body Ecology Yogurt Starter) or powdered probiotics to it and mix it well.
- Pour the yogurt into the small jars and set them on the counter for 24-48 hours. The more sour you like your yogurt, the longer you have to wait.
- If it is winter and it is cold in the kitchen, put the jars into the turned-off oven and turn on the light for 3-4 hours to keep the temperature warm in the oven.