If you cannot imagine your life without delicate chocolate mousses, but at the same time, you do not want to gain extra pounds, then this is the recipe for you! It is absolutely delicious, with a rich chocolate flavor. Mousse can be used as a sauce, or frosting for the cake. Plus, it is also very healthy, because the main ingredient is avocado and you can decide on how sweet you want to make it. It is all up to you!
- 1 avocado, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup or wild raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of water
- Peel the avocado, cut, and chop in a blender. It is very important that the avocado is soft; otherwise, the mousse may turn out with grains.
- Add lemon juice, honey, salt, vanilla, and beat. Add the amount of honey, and lemon juice to your taste. Add cocoa powder to the resulting mass and mix everything well again in a blender.
- The amount of cocoa depends on its quality. Gradually add ingredients and adjust the taste as you like.
- Arrange mousse in bowls, glasses, etc. Refrigerate (or eat immediately). You can decorate with nuts, coconut flakes, and berries. Enjoy!